Here's my heart: that we might create a haven for our husbands, who see so much of the filth in our world on a daily basis. That we might cover our husbands' departments with prayer-prayer for safety & peace and spiritual revival. That hearts would change in our country for LE, that LEOs would be respected.

Sticky:

For any new visitors,the first post is here, if you are interested in the purpose of this blog.

Scroll down for recent posts.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Personal Blog


Visit my personal blog to read stories of small town life with 4 homeschooled girls!
Edit: I am trying to make a link to my personal blog with a pic in the sidebar...I thought I could do it by linking to this post, then moving it to the sidebar, but it won't work with the pic, so I'm leaving this post here until I have more time to see if it's possible...if you know how to do it, help me out! Now, we have to get to some school work, as much as I hate it, there's more to life than blogging ;)

No comments: