Here's my heart: that we might create a haven for our husbands, who see so much of the filth in our world on a daily basis. That we might cover our husbands' departments with prayer-prayer for safety & peace and spiritual revival. That hearts would change in our country for LE, that LEOs would be respected.

Sticky:

For any new visitors,the first post is here, if you are interested in the purpose of this blog.

Scroll down for recent posts.

Friday, May 2, 2008

Gun Control

You know, there are just things a wife of an LEO (or just a concealed carry guy) has to consider in life that others don't...

Is this purse big enough for his gun (not that I want it in my purse mind you, but you know how it is...)?

When he got out of the car, did he take his gun (or am I going to jail if I get pulled over)?

The kids have friends coming over, get the gun out of the living room!

Yes, dear, I'll check to see if Oklahoma is a recipcrocating state before we leave (we all know what that means and how to check it). Just an aside-what happened to the packing.org site-it had the most well organized info on the web and it's gone!

We also know what it means when he says, "How do I look in the back?" and he's not asking if those pants make his butt look fat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh out loud! I found your site today. I needed a place as an old cops wife (we are close to retirement) but new to homeschooling---4 girls, one boy. The shift work is killing me right now! I want to join PW online, but I have to find my driver's license first and I am not sure how to scan---I know, join the 2st century! But I am old, honestly!
Thanks for building this site. I look forward to spending time here!
Maryellen

Rita said...

My favorite one is when he drives off to go to work, but returns because he forgot his gun. One would think that would be the first thing he checked for before he walks out the door.

SuperMom Blues said...

I'm still trying to picture Shane with a gun in towe . . .

Future boyfriends beware . . .LOL